Site sales begin August 25th. Times and locations are available on www.trails-end.com. Sign up now!
Scouts that sell $500 in popcorn get the throw a pie in the Cubmaster’s face!
Ways to sell popcorn:
- Online – set-up your online account and tell your family and friends to place an order.
- Storefront Sales – sign-up for time slots using the link above.
- Door to Door – Bring a wagon filled with popcorn and your best cub scout smile!
- Take Orders – Call your friends, family members and neighbors.
Tips for making your Scout popcorn sales really POP!
- Set a prize goal.
- Do Your Best – Wear your uniform, smile and introduce yourself.
- Be Prepared – Know your products and what you are going to say.
- Be Confident – Make eye contact, speak loudly and clearly.
- Be Courteous – Be polite and always thank everyone, even if they don’t buy popcorn.
- If customer doesn’t like popcorn, ask if they want to support scouting or a military donation.
- Say THANK YOU. Write friends, family members & neighbors a thank you.
- Buddy System – always have a buddy or adult with you when selling.
- House Rules – politely decline to enter a stranger’s house
- Money Matters – keep checks & cash in the sale envelope
- Road Rules – use the sidewalk and look both ways when crossing the street
- Curfew – never sell after dark